Official Rules – AP Subscriber Contest Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”)
1. No Purchase Necessary. No purchase or payment necessary to enter. To enter the Sweepstakes, fill out the entry form on altpress.com (the “Site”) Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate or illegible entries; or entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or not received by the Site, in whole or in part, due to computer, Internet, or electronic malfunction, failures or difficulties. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 am Eastern Time (ET) on December 6, 2013. Entries submitted on the Site must be submitted by 11:59 pm ET on December 11, 2013. Entries will not be returned and become property of Sponsor. All entries are subject to the eligibility requirements stated below.
2. Prize(s). One autographed Sleeping With Sirens poster or one Panic! At The Disco autographed poster will be awarded to 50 different winners. All winners must be verified U.S. print subscribers of Alternative Press. Approximate retail value of the prize(s) is $0.00. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution of prizes permitted. Federal, state, and local taxes and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of any prize are the responsibility of the winner.
3. Drawing and Award. A random drawing will be conducted by a Sponsor representative, which may be a Sponsor employee or a third-party administrator on or about Decemebr 12, 2013 from among all eligible entries received. The randomly selected winner(s) will be notified by email to the address of the email account holder if the winner entered electronically or by phone or mail to the address indicated on any mail-in entry within 10 business days of the winner selection process. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within 10 business days, s/he will be disqualified and an alternate entrant will be selected. Any prize not claimed or returned as undeliverable may be awarded to an alternate entrant.
4. Odds Of Winning. Odds of winning are determined by number of entries received.
5. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the United States only (excluding Puerto Rico) age 13 or older and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. If you are not a resident of, and located, in the United States (excluding Puerto Rico) at the time of entry you do not meet the eligibility requirements and your entry is void. The Sweepstakes is not open to employees of Alternative Press Magazine Inc., its third party administrator(s) or to their immediate families. Winners, or - if minors - their parent or legal guardian, must, except where prohibited by law, sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and a publicity release allowing the use of their names by sponsors. Void where prohibited by law.
6. General. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Sponsor and its administrator(s), if any, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from all and any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity arising out of or relating to (A) printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (B) lost, stolen, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or postage-due mail; or (C) for electronic transmissions that are lost or fail to enter the processing system, are processed, reported, or transmitted late, or are lost for any reason including computer viruses, computer problems, Internet downtime, telephone, paper, or any other malfunction including, without limitation, human error. Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, at anytime without notice if fraud or technical failures (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor and its administrator(s), if any) or any other reasons whatsoever interfere with its conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. If the Sweepstakes is cancelled for any reason before completion of the entry period stated above, all eligible automatic and mailed entries received up to the point of termination will be included in a random drawing to award the Prizes. By entering, you accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and its administrator(s), if any, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes.
8. Winners List. For a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Alternative Press Contests/”name of contest” Winners List, 1305 West 80th Street, Suite 2F, Cleveland, Ohio 44102-1996. Request must be postmarked by January 11, 2013. Allow four to six weeks for delivery.
9. Sponsor. Sponsor is Alternative Press, Inc., 1305 W. 80th Street; STE 214; Cleveland, OH 44102.