Web Content Manager
Don't let her habit of detachedly referring to others as "humans" fool you. Miss Whitt--known around various parts of the web as "Cassie The Venomous"--is, indeed, of your species, reader. She is cursed with tremendous empathy and a virtually nonexistent temper, which she supplements with a collection of rage-filled music she relates to on a level stranger than most can fathom.
She refuses to engage in online comment wars, so don't even try it. The last person who tried to fight with her asked in exasperation, "Are you always this reasonable?" and promptly gave up.
Full disclosure: She loves (yes, present tense) My Chemical Romance more than most people will ever love anything.
RECENT WRITTEN FEATURES:
- 9 Things Women In Music Are Sick Of Experiencing
- 13 Ways To "OPEN UP THIS PIT RIGHT NOW!"
- 27 Questions Raised by Fall Out Boy’s Young Blood Chronicles
- 12 Ways To Survive Your Favorite Band’s Breakup
- BackTracking: the story behind “Ohio Is For Lovers” with Hawthorne Heights
- #MCRmyForLife: 20 ways to celebrate International My Chemical Romance Day
- Cage Match: Art VS. Artifice