A lot happens in our scene each week. In an attempt to capture what you might've missed, we gather up noteworthy moments and package them in one convenient post every weekend. Check out this week's roundup below!
1. Every Time I Die released their eighth studio album Low Teens, which features Panic! At The Disco’s Brendon Urie on the track “It Remembers.” Watch the video, which also features Urie, below:
2. Mayday Parade’s Derek Sanders released shirts featuring his own drawings. Check it out—they’re so cool!
3. Green Day’s classic album American Idiot turned 12 this week. Read our Op-Ed on why it’s the band’s best album here.
4. An awesome UK band, Dinosaur Pile-Up released a cover of Dire Straits’ “Money For Nothing,” filmed while they were on a boat. Watch and listen:
5. Orlando-natives You Blew It! announced their new album, Abendrot, to release Nov. 11 via Triple Crown Records. Listen to the lead single, “Autotheology”, and watch an album teaser below.
6. Here’s the second video in Boigirl’s three part video series. Watch:
7. After Davey Suicide posted a tell-all video about a feud with their record label, the band released a follow-up. Watch it here:
8. All Time Low’s Jack Barakat posted a great throwback photo of the band on his Instagram. Those were the days:
9. Capsize released a music video for their song “The Same Pain,” from their album A Reintroduction: The Essence Of All That Surrounds Me. Watch it:
10. Panic! At The Disco had an exciting week. They released an epic video for “LA Devotee” and announced a massive arena tour. To celebrate, Brendon Urie and Co. performed “Death Of A Bachelor” on Conan. You won’t want to miss it—watch:
There’s also this: