A lot happens in our scene each week. In an attempt to capture what you might've missed, we gather up noteworthy moments and package them in one convenient post every weekend. Check out this week's roundup below!
1. Craig Owens has launched his new project, badXchannels, with the announcement of a new album, a tour and a new single. Pre-order WHYDFML here, grab tickets to the tour here, and check out the album art, tour dates and new song, “I. One Car Funeral,” all below!
2. Korn unveiled a powerful new video for “Take Me,” from their new album The Serenity Of Suffering. What do you think of it?
3. Produced with George Daniel of the 1975 (also their past tour mates), the Japanese House released a new track, Swim Against The Tide. Listen:
4. Bring Me The Horizon are releasing their Royal Albert Hall performance—which was complete with a full orchestra and benefited the Teenage Cancer Trust—on Dec. 2. Watch a preview, the performance of “Doomed”:
5. Ernie Ball launched its new string technology, called Paradigm—“the most advanced electric and acoustic guitar strings ever created.” Sign up here for a chance to beta test these awesome strings.
6. The Maine announced a new web series, Miserable Youth, which will chronicle the making of their follow-up to 2014’s American Candy. Episodes will release weekly, with the first dropping Nov. 1.
7. Newly signed to Fueled By Ramen, ONE OK ROCK released a new video for “Taking Off,” from their forthcoming English-language album coming early next year. Watch:
8. Toontrack will be celebrating November—A.K.A. Metal Month—in a big way. Watch the trailer below, and look out for some exclusive AP + Toontrack content—featuring inspirational videos about songwriting— coming this November as well.
9. Ahead of supporting Melanie Martinez on her upcoming tour, British indie-pop outfit Alvarez Kings released a new single, “Cold Conscience.” Have a listen below:
10. Memphis May Fire released their new album, This Light I Hold, via Rise Records, along with a behind-the-scenes of their star-studded video for the title track. Watch and listen below!