10. The Starting Line – “The Best Of Me”
Oh, yeah? Tell me what you thought about when you drowned in confetti. And, let’s all remember that the Drive-Thru Records tour was a thing, and life was just so damn good.
11. Brand New – “The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows”
Watch for the attractive girl in the crowd, with a sign that says “Brand New owns your mom.” Also, doesn’t Jesse Lacey look great in a suit?
12. Thrice – “The Artist In The Ambulance”
13. Saves The Day – “Anywhere With You”
Cool fact: Saves The Day also performed “At Your Funeral” on The Late Late Show With Craig Kilborn.
14. Story Of The Year – “Until The Day I Die”
15. The Almost – “Say This Sooner”
So, what do you think? Did he forget the word “normal” or did he skip it on purpose? Either way, it was pretty weird.
16. Hawthorne Heights – “Ohio Is For Lovers”
It’s very bittersweet watching guitarist Casey Calvert perform. His screams-heard-round-the-world sounded just as good live as they did recorded.
17. Something Corporate – “Space”
Andrew McMahon is a god, and he knows it, too—just watch. And try to figure out what it says on his piano.
18. New Found Glory – “All Down Hill From Here”