2011's Friendlist Twitter User (or "Twitterer") is:
Sean Mackin of Yellowcard (@smackinyc) (pictured second from left)
"Because he replies to everyone, and [you] can actually have a good, long conversation with [him]." - Kayleigh Arendt, Lafayette, CO
Mackin's top 5 ways to be friendly on Twitter:
1. I’m a pretty positive person, so I think my attitude is contagious through social media outlets.
2. I try to write everyone back. Everyone.
3. I also think our fans' support means everything to Yellowcard, so the least I can do is say “thank you.”
4. I don’t do well with internet “tough guys,” so I always try to put a stop to it when I can.
5. It’s always a good rule not to be an asshole. If you dont have anything nice to say, step away from the Twitter.
Black Veil Brides (@officialbvb)
"They care about us to tweet us everyday on their band Twitter and also on their personal Twitters to let us know what's going on--and let us know that we are a part of something!" - Shonna Browder, Scottsboro, AL
Andy Biersack (@andybvb)
"That man is constantly retweeting things fans have said, starting topics for us fans to get into, and just being awesomely nice." - Sylvia Gordon, Littleton, CO
Jack Barakat (@jackalltimelow)
"Dude's funny and still answers his @replies." - Marissa Eigie, Tonawanda, NY
Alex Gaskarth (@alexalltimelow)
"He's interactive with fans, funny, and nice!" - Michaela Kulasekara, Edwardsville, IL