6. Jake Luhrs of August Burns Red
An absolute beast incarnate.
7. David Stephens of We Came As Romans
Power. Power. Power.
8. Austin Carlile of Of Mice & Men
Austin Carlile’s screams come out so high they sound like vocal cord surgery in-the-making. They cannot be healthy, but they sound wonderful.
9. Oli Sykes of Bring Me The Horizon
Sykes has proven time and again that he has one the most versatile ranges in metalcore. The line is often very blurred between his actual singing and screaming.
10. Mike Hranica of the Devil Wears Prada
Of all the screamers in metalcore, Mike Hranica would be the most at home in a horror film. A zombie that’s just spotted its prey and screamed for others to join the hunt comes to mind when thinking of Hranica. (This is a good thing.)