11. Jerry Roush of Glass Cloud
Roush is raw, guttural and untamed.
12. Matty Mullins of Memphis May Fire
Matty Mullins’ screaming has a certain flow to it; he breezes through his screams with grace. This model’s built for speed.
13. Ryan Zimmerman of Greeley Estates
14. Sam Carter of Architects U.K.
Carter has always sounded good, but from what we’ve heard of Architects upcoming album, Lost Forever // Lost Together, the guy just sounds unstoppable with a perfect balance between melody and ferocity.
15. Jamie Hope of I Killed The Prom Queen
Hope takes after the melodic death-metal pioneers of Gothenburg more than most.