SECTIONS

ALTERNATIVE PRESS

APTV

THE LATEST

1. Watch I Prevail perform “Stuck In Your Head” on APTV sessions

Watch I Prevail perform “Stuck In Your Head” on APTV sessions

I Prevail played an acoustic version of their appropriately catchy track, “Stuck In Your Head,” for APTV sessions. The single is off their debut studio album, Lifelines, which just came out this Fall via Fearless Records. The band are fresh off the Made To...

2. New emo-pop mixtape combines My Chemical Romance and Pitbull seamlessly

New emo-pop mixtape combines My Chemical Romance and Pitbull seamlessly

My Chemical Romance and Pitbull? Sum 41 and Coldplay? Brand New and the Weeknd? How about Blink-182, the Chainsmokers and Halsey? That's right, folks—remix team extraordinaire Captain Cuts have created the emo-pop mixtape of our nostalgic dreams. Check out...

3. ‘Harry Potter And The Cursed Child’ is finally getting a magical Broadway show

‘Harry Potter And The Cursed Child’ is finally getting a magical Broadway show

That’s right—Harry Potter And The Cursed Child will be making its way stateside come 2018, and we couldn’t be more excited. The eighth official story in J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series has been on the stage in London, but Pottermore recently...

1. Nine dead after fire breaks out at Golden Donna’s Oakland show - UPDATED

Nine dead after fire breaks out at Golden Donna’s Oakland show - UPDATED

[Photo Credit: OaklandFireLive] UPDATE: Saturday, December 3 at 2:45 p.m. EST According to an update from USA Today, authorities are prepared for up to 40 deaths in the...

2. Machine Gun Kelly performs “Bad Things” on TV and other news you may have missed today

Machine Gun Kelly performs “Bad Things” on TV and other news you may have missed today

Start your weekend off right by watching Machine Gun Kelly performing "Bad Thing" live with Camila Cabello on The Late Late Show and listening to Simple...

3. KING 810 banned from Chicago venue due to “excessive use of guns and violent imagery”

KING 810 banned from Chicago venue due to “excessive use of guns and violent imagery”

KING 810 have been banned from Chicago venue Thalia Hall, according to a post on Roadrunner Records' Instagram and a video on the band's Facebook. See...

4. AFI’s Jade Puget opens up on band’s upcoming milestone 10th album

AFI’s Jade Puget opens up on band’s upcoming milestone 10th album

[Photo by Jiro Schneider] Most bands don't last 25 years. Most bands don't last 10 albums. But AFI aren’t like most bands. Not only has (mostly) the...

5. 12 up-and-coming bands from Japan you need to know

12 up-and-coming bands from Japan you need to know

Japan has gifted the rest of the world with several sought-after things, including their tasty cuisine, anime and, of course, music. From established bands like X Japan...

6. Watch Sleeping With Sirens perform “The Strays” live in Cleveland

Watch Sleeping With Sirens perform “The Strays” live in Cleveland

We caught Sleeping With Sirens on the End The Madness Tour with State Champs, Tonight Alive and Waterparks. The band kills it on "The Strays," a single off their...

7. Watch Asking Alexandria’s Danny Worsnop and Ben Bruce in the studio​

Watch Asking Alexandria’s Danny Worsnop and Ben Bruce in the studio​

Earlier this week, Asking Alexandria guitarist Ben Bruce announced his new web series called Daddy Diaries—an inside look at his rockstar and dad life. The...

8. Watch Bring Me The Horizon perform “Happy Song” with a full orchestra and choir

Watch Bring Me The Horizon perform “Happy Song” with a full orchestra and choir

Today (Dec. 2), Bring Me The Horizon released the live DVD of their set at London's Royal Albert Hall, benefiting the Teenage Cancer Trust. Watch them perform "Happy...

LOAD MORE