SECTIONS

ALTERNATIVE PRESS

APTV

THE LATEST

1. Neck Deep bassist Fil Thorpe-Evans on illustrating: “F*ck it, I’m going to have a go at this”

Neck Deep bassist Fil Thorpe-Evans on illustrating: “F*ck it, I’m going to have a go at this”

2. Of Mice & Men’s Austin Carlile was “clinically dead for three hours” during heart surgery

Of Mice & Men’s Austin Carlile was “clinically dead for three hours” during heart surgery

Of Mice & Men frontman Austin Carlile recently detailed a surgery he underwent on his heart, during which he says he was “clinically dead for three hours.”  Speaking with Metal Hammer, the vocalist broke down what he went...

3. Here’s a metalcore cover of Twenty One Pilots’ “Heathens”

Here’s a metalcore cover of Twenty One Pilots’ “Heathens”

Ontario-based group Something You Whisper have released a metalcore cover of Twenty One Pilots’ newest song, “Heathens.” Listen below and be sure to leave us a comment with your thoughts! Read more: The 13...

1. Starbucks updates employee dress code: dyed hair, additional clothing colors now allowed

Starbucks updates employee dress code: dyed hair, additional clothing colors now allowed

[Photo via Starbucks Look Book] Your local Starbucks could get a lot more colorful very soon. Starbucks had updated its...

2. Creeper to open Tiger Army’s U.S. fall tour

Creeper to open Tiger Army’s U.S. fall tour

Creeper have announced that they will be opening for Tiger Army this fall surrounding their Riot Fest appearance. This...

3. Watch Blink-182 perform new song live for the first time

Watch Blink-182 perform new song live for the first time

Blink-182 played their new song "Cynical" live for the first time during their San Diego show this past weekend. The track is...

4. Can you guess the Fall Out Boy album from a single lyric?

Can you guess the Fall Out Boy album from a single lyric?

Put your emo knowledge to the test! 

5. Moving Units premiere Joy Division cover “Warsaw” featuring Justin Pearson

Moving Units premiere Joy Division cover “Warsaw” featuring Justin Pearson

Moving Units are teaming up with AP to premiere their cover of "Warsaw" by Joy Division featuring Justin...

6. What people didn’t “get” about My Chemical Romance’s ‘The Black Parade’

What people didn’t “get” about My Chemical Romance’s ‘The Black Parade’

In the latest issue of AP, we take a look back on the Class Of 2006: classic records from Underoath, Brand New, AFI, Escape...

7. Here’s what a Twenty One Pilots, Melanie Martinez, Halsey song sounds like

Here’s what a Twenty One Pilots, Melanie Martinez, Halsey song sounds like

We've stumbled upon the mother of all mashups: here's a wonderful medley of Twenty One Pilots, Melanie Martinez,...

8. A Day To Remember delay new album release date

A Day To Remember delay new album release date

Fans will have to wait a little longer for A Day To Remember's highly anticipated new album, Bad Vibrations. They...

LOAD MORE