Home - Alternative Press

SECTIONS

ALTERNATIVE PRESS

APTV

THE LATEST

1. Papa Roach’s Jacoby Shaddix says the Trump administration is a “sh*t show”

Papa Roach’s Jacoby Shaddix says the Trump administration is a “sh*t show”

[Photo credits: Bryson Roatch/Michael Vadon] Papa Roach vocalist Jacoby Shaddix is reportedly disappointed with the state of American politics, according to a new interview with the musician in NME. Read more: Marilyn Manson beheads Donald Trump in NSFW...

2. Eighteen Visions debut new single and other news you might have missed today

Eighteen Visions debut new single and other news you might have missed today

We have new music from Eighteen Visions, Jason Richardson and Luke Holland are heading on tour and Misfits are teaming up with Obey to release a limited edition print. Check out the news you might have missed today below. Read more: 311 drop “Too Much To...

3. Chester Bennington agrees with Corey Taylor’s advice: “Time to recalibrate my perspective”

Chester Bennington agrees with Corey Taylor’s advice: “Time to recalibrate my perspective”

You're probably aware that Linkin Park vocalist Chester Bennington has not been too pleased with some fan's comparisons between Hybrid Theory and One More Light. You also may be aware that Slipknot/Stone Sour frontman Corey Taylor reminded him to...

1. Soundgarden, Chris Cornell’s social media have gone dark

Soundgarden, Chris Cornell’s social media have gone dark

[Image credit: Whitney Newell] If you've checked out Soundgarden or their frontman Chris Cornell's social media, you may have noticed that their new profile...

2. 18 scene kids who clearly ruined their family photos (or did they?)

18 scene kids who clearly ruined their family photos (or did they?)

When it comes to scene fashion, some parents may reassure themselves “it’s just a phase,” while others are accepting of dyed locks, black band tees and...

3. The Get Up Kids, the Anniversary members announce Radar State, release debut single “Spinning Wheel”

The Get Up Kids, the Anniversary members announce Radar State, release debut single “Spinning Wheel”

[Photo credit: Mike Alexander] The Kansas City-area has gifted us with the Get Up Kids, the Anniversary and the Architects, and members from these bands...

4. Memphis May Fire offer hope and compassion in “That’s Just Life” video—watch

Memphis May Fire offer hope and compassion in “That’s Just Life” video—watch

Memphis May Fire just dropped a compassionate new music video for their song "That's Just Life"—watch it below. Read more: Memphis May Fire, Blessthefall, the...

5. System Of A Down drummer speaks on slow progress of band’s sixth album

System Of A Down drummer speaks on slow progress of band’s sixth album

It's been a long 12 years for System Of A Down fans waiting on the band's sixth album. Now, SOAD drummer John Dolmayan is talking about the apparent lack of...

6. Beartooth’s “Sick Of Me” video shares an important message about depression and anxiety—watch

Beartooth’s “Sick Of Me” video shares an important message about depression and anxiety—watch

[Photo credit: Myriam Santos] Beartooth have revealed a new music video for "Sick Of Me" that presents a powerful message about depression and anxiety. Check it out...

7. Twenty One Pilots’ Tyler Joseph falls off piano on stage, keeps performing—watch

Twenty One Pilots’ Tyler Joseph falls off piano on stage, keeps performing—watch

Twenty One Pilots’ Tyler Joseph had a bit of a fall at their stop at Hangout Festival in Alabama last weekend—but he had an incredible recovery and kept...

8. 10 songs that borrowed from other songs

10 songs that borrowed from other songs

[Avril Lavigne photo credit: Avril Lavigne/Instagram] Every now and then, a piece of existing music appears in a new song. Sometimes, it’s a total accident. Other...

LOAD MORE