Home - Alternative Press

SECTIONS

ALTERNATIVE PRESS

APTV

THE LATEST

1. The ‘Rick And Morty’ team finally got a taste of Szechuan sauce

The ‘Rick And Morty’ team finally got a taste of Szechuan sauce

It's all been leading up to this moment...the team behind Rick and Morty finally got a taste of the beloved Szechuan sauce. Just in case you don't know what the heck we're talking about, check out the history right here.  Read more: 11...

2. “I just got paid, let’s get laid”: Remembering the Millionaires

“I just got paid, let’s get laid”: Remembering the Millionaires

3. Read Father John Misty’s touching eulogy to the Chuck E. Cheese band

Read Father John Misty’s touching eulogy to the Chuck E. Cheese band

If you hadn't heard already, the terrifying Chuck E. Cheese animatronic band is soon to be no more.  We're...kind of heartbroken? But absolutely NO ONE is more upset than Father John Misty. Read more: Bowling For Soup vocalist Jaret Reddick actually...

1. 13 songs you need to hear this week

13 songs you need to hear this week

[Photo by: Everyone Leaves - Carolyn Ambriano Photography, Who Is She? - Sarah Cass] You’re welcome: We’ve made finding new songs by rising bands easy. Each...

2. Brand New’s ‘Science Fiction’ lyrics and callbacks, explained by fans

Brand New’s ‘Science Fiction’ lyrics and callbacks, explained by fans

Brand New shook up the scene this week with the release of Science Fiction. In no time, fans were sharing photos of the album art, theories about the future of Brand New,...

3. Britney Spears’ ‘...Baby One More Time’ is coming out on vinyl

Britney Spears’ ‘...Baby One More Time’ is coming out on vinyl

No matter how metal or punk rock you are, you can't say you didn't jam to ...Baby One More Time back in 1999. Britney Spears' debut album is the...

4. 10 awesome Oasis covers that show the Gallagher brothers’ lasting influence

10 awesome Oasis covers that show the Gallagher brothers’ lasting influence

The feuding brothers of Oasis, Liam and Noel Gallagher may never reunite their popular Britpop powerhouse, but it's their enduring catalog that continues to inspire...

5. Watch Architects’ Sam Carter call out groper: “I saw you f*cking grab at her”

Watch Architects’ Sam Carter call out groper: “I saw you f*cking grab at her”

We all know that at shows, things can get pretty wild in the pit. Best case scenario, it's a good time for everyone involved—but unfortunately, it's a...

6. Ghost’s Papa Emeritus has publicly revealed his identity

Ghost’s Papa Emeritus has publicly revealed his identity

After making an appearance on Swedish radio show "Sommar i P1,” Ghost singer Tobias Forge has publicly stepped forward and revealed his identity for the first...

7. Anti-Flag share video for “American Attraction” and other news you might have missed today

Anti-Flag share video for “American Attraction” and other news you might have missed today

Watch new music videos from Anti-Flag and Moral Support—plus, don’t miss new music from Capsize, Echosmith and more. Check out the news you might have missed...

8. Brand New’s ‘Science Fiction’ is available: Look at the album art, track listing and more —UPDATE

Brand New’s ‘Science Fiction’ is available: Look at the album art, track listing and more —UPDATE

[Photo credit: Alexa Lambros] UPDATE: August 18 at 5:15 p.m. EST: Brand New have now shared what their vinyl records will look like, and we can't wait for...

LOAD MORE

Chartbeat