Home - Alternative Press

SECTIONS

ALTERNATIVE PRESS

APTV

THE LATEST

1. Watch Architects’ Sam Carter call out groper: “I saw you f*cking grab at her”

Watch Architects’ Sam Carter call out groper: “I saw you f*cking grab at her”

We all know that at shows, things can get pretty wild in the pit. Best case scenario, it's a good time for everyone involved—but unfortunately, it's a situation that can leave some people vulnerable. At a Dutch music festival, Architects vocalist Sam...

2. Ghost’s Papa Emeritus has publicly revealed his identity

Ghost’s Papa Emeritus has publicly revealed his identity

After making an appearance on Swedish radio show "Sommar i P1,” Ghost singer Tobias Forge has publicly stepped forward and revealed his identity for the first time. As reported by Blabbermouth, he ends the program by telling the listeners: "My name is Tobias...

3. Anti-Flag share video for “American Attraction” and other news you might have missed today

Anti-Flag share video for “American Attraction” and other news you might have missed today

Watch new music videos from Anti-Flag and Moral Support—plus, don’t miss new music from Capsize, Echosmith and more. Check out the news you might have missed today below! Read more: Unmasking the mystery behind Brand New’s long-awaited...

1. Brand New’s ‘Science Fiction’ is available: Look at the album art, track listing and more —UPDATE

Brand New’s ‘Science Fiction’ is available: Look at the album art, track listing and more —UPDATE

[Photo credit: Alexa Lambros] UPDATE: August 18 at 5:15 p.m. EST: Brand New have now shared what their vinyl records will look like, and we can't wait for...

2. Remember when Corey Taylor covered the ‘SpongeBob SquarePants’ theme?

Remember when Corey Taylor covered the ‘SpongeBob SquarePants’ theme?

[Photo credit: Travis Shinn (Taylor), © Nickelodeon (SpongeBob)] "Are you ready, kids?!" A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, Stone Sour frontman Corey...

3. 19 times ‘The Office’ got super emo

19 times ‘The Office’ got super emo

[GIF: Giphy] We got really excited at the news that The Office just might make a comeback in the future, and it got us reminiscing about the times Michael, Pam, Jim and...

4. Hear Evanescence’s “Bring Me To Life” performed with an orchestra

Hear Evanescence’s “Bring Me To Life” performed with an orchestra

As Evanescence prepare to release Synthesis, their fourth studio album, the group debuted the reworked version of "Bring Me To Life,” a new take on the band's...

5. Gene Simmons on trademarking the metal horns: “Actually, bitch, I can”

Gene Simmons on trademarking the metal horns: “Actually, bitch, I can”

[Photo credit: [email protected]] KISS' Gene Simmons says he can do "anything he wants to do" when it comes to his much-maligned attempt to trademark the...

6. P!ATD’s Dallon Weekes debuts first song from new project, I Don’t Know How But They Found Me

P!ATD’s Dallon Weekes debuts first song from new project, I Don’t Know How But They Found Me

Dallon Weekes, who you might recognize as Panic! At The Disco’s current bassist, keyboardist and backing vocalist, has debuted the first song from his new project,...

7. Top 10 most metal anime theme songs, ranked

Top 10 most metal anime theme songs, ranked

As anime becomes increasingly popular worldwide, attention needs to be paid not only to the shows themselves, but to their soundtracks. While there are plenty of...

8. These horror-inspired ‘Harry Potter’ movie posters will scare the sh*t out of you

These horror-inspired ‘Harry Potter’ movie posters will scare the sh*t out of you

[Photo by: Warner Bros.] Harry Potter movies aren’t particularly terrifying, but that’s not to say that the Dark Lord didn’t send chills down our spine...

LOAD MORE

Chartbeat