Hear new music from Swordfish and Daddy Issues —plus watch new music videos from A Lot Like Birds, Fire From The Gods and Trade Wind. Check out the news you might have missed today below!
1. Can’t Swim have announced a short run of East Coast for this summer. Check out the list of cities and dates below!
Souvenirs and Young And Heartless are scheduled as support, and tickets go on sale Apr. 26 here.
2. Daddy Issues released their newest single “Locked Out” from their forthcoming record, Deep Dream. Give it a listen below!
3. A Lot Like Birds released a music video for their new track “Trace the Lines,” ft. Conor Murphy of Foxing, taken off their forthcoming record DIVISI. Give it a listen below!
“’Trace the Lines’ features our first ever guest vocalist. I wrote the string arrangement and intro to the song around the time when Foxing's Dealer came out, and both Matt and I were jamming it heavily. When it came time to write vocals for it, we both had the thought that the part fit Conor's voice perfectly," guitarist Michael Franzino explains.
"I had a mutual friend with him who connected us and it all fell into place. Conor is way talented; we're very grateful for him making the trek out to Cali to make it happen."
4. Fire From The Gods have released a music video for "The Voiceless," off their upcoming full-length, Narrative Retold. Check it out below!
“The Voiceless is referring to the callousness of society. This generation is exposed to so many shocking and graphic events. No one seems to bat an eye. There is no compassion or care for one's fellow man,” frontman AJ Channer says.
“Violence towards each other is a normal occurrence factored into our lives these days. Speaking up about it is nothing new, but it needs to be said. Yes, the world will keep spinning, and life does go on, but we need to slow down and smell the fucking roses once in a while.”
Narrative Retold is due out May 19th via Rise Records, and it’s available for preorder here.
5. Trade Wind released a new music video for their track, “Untitled.” Check it out below!
Don't forget to catch them on their European tour. Check out the full list of cities and dates below.
Apr. 29: BE Meerhout @ Groezrock Festival
Apr. 30: DE Munich @ Impericon Festival
May 1: DE Nürnberg @ K4 Zentralcafe
May 2: CH Aarau @ Kiff
May 3: DE Leipzig @ Neumanns
May 4: NL Eindhoven @ Dynamo
May 5: DE Saarbrücken @ Kleiner Club Garage
May 6: DE Cologne @ MTC
May 7: UK London @ Boston Music Rooms
6. Swordfish released their new song “Ghost Song,” taken from their forthcoming debut album Rodia. Give it a listen below!
Rodia is set to drop May 5 and is available for preorder here.
Watch more: We’re “hypnotized” by this perfect Set It Off acoustic session