[Photo credit: Ashley Glawe's Facebook]
Nope, this is not a new pair of plugs you can find at Hot Topic. In the most unusual circumstance, 23-year-old Ashley Glawe's python got stuck in her stretched ear.
On her Facebook, Glawe wrote: "BY FAR one of my #CRAZIEST life moments! Went to the #EmergencyRoom because my #BallPython#Python #Snake decided to get #STUCK in my#Gauged earlobe!"
While Glawe tried to get her snake out of her ear with cooking oil, she ultimately had to go to the emergency room to get him out.
In the comments of her post, Glawe said, "They numbed up my ear and used string to pull and stretch it out more so that they could get him out without hurting him..."
We're glad they're both okay!
Has your pet ever done something similar? Let us know in the comments.