Through our endless scrolling and clicking, we inevitably come across a massive amount of content that doesn't necessarily warrant a news story on its own—but is amusing nonetheless. Instead of letting those small, yet noteworthy, moments slip through the cracks, we decided to gather them up in one convenient, post. Check out our favorite internet moments of the week below.
1. Let’s start with Mr. Frank Iero, who has unanimously won cutest post of the year award.
Update: so my kids have started a band called the Sweetstars... however Lily is trying to convince everyone to change it to Lily and the SweetPeas. Tension is running a bit high and our household is at each other's throats. Now I know what the boys from Oasis dad feels like. Oh well, at least they have dope gear.
2. Joke time with John Feldmann and Alex Gaskarth.
More Feldmann mayhem featuring Gaskarth and Blink-182.
3. “I am in search of a never ending fountain of nacho cheese.”
Taco Bell? pic.twitter.com/feCKwjDBTs— John Bromez (@johngmz) April 25, 2016
@johngmz Yes, John?— Taco Bell (@tacobell) April 25, 2016
Hello. I am in search of a never ending fountain of nacho cheese. https://t.co/Bm0B5QGH4o— John Bromez (@johngmz) April 25, 2016
@johngmz Us too, John. Us too.— Taco Bell (@tacobell) April 26, 2016
4. Happy 10th Birthday to Taking Back Sunday’s Louder Now!
Happy 10th Birthday LOUDER NOW! Original photo by Joel Meyerowitz that we gave to Brad Filip to design the cover. pic.twitter.com/YhozfnVMRF— Taking Back Sunday (@TBSOfficial) April 25, 2016
@KnucklePuckIL thanks guys— Taking Back Sunday (@TBSOfficial) April 25, 2016
And the next Taking Back Sunday chapter in the works.
5. Tyler Szalkowski (State Champs) + Brian MacDonald (PVRIS) = best bros.
6. ROAM, Turnover, Moose Blood and Real Friends all social media-ing together.
7. #voteJack, #voteAlex
We are nominated for all the things Proud'a this band and our fanbase https://t.co/O2slBnqmDi— Alexander William (@AlexAllTimeLow) April 26, 2016
@JackAllTimeLow Now I want peanuts.— Alexander William (@AlexAllTimeLow) April 26, 2016
8. “Nothing Lasts Forever” - Transit
That feeling you get when you're not going to play a show today... Once again, thank you everyone. Cheers. pic.twitter.com/giGze0yNZz— TRANSIT (@Transitma) April 29, 2016
Alex from PVRIS on Transit’s farewell.
@AlexPVRIS love you <3— TRANSIT (@Transitma) April 26, 2016
9. Maxx from Set It Off’s Pistol, the scene’s most famous Twitter cat.
IS MY CAT LOOKING FOR INTERNET DRUGS?????? pic.twitter.com/aJHxegFzu2— Maxx Danziger (@MaxxSIO) April 29, 2016
10. Creeper should add this to their merch because I want one, now.
Kat got me the cutest little present! pic.twitter.com/7L1fGXaBMX— Ian miles (@ian_creeper) April 25, 2016
11. Tyler Posey covering the Swellers on Instagram.
12. Nothing like a feel-good Real Friends tweet to brighten your day.
The shitty days make the good days that much better. Thanks for the love. https://t.co/joGbJSoWKQ— Real Friends (@realfriendsband) April 25, 2016
13. Citizen and Turnover’s sound engineer donated over $2,000 to Planned Parenthood from a collection box at merch tables and online donations during the bands’ recent tour with Sorority Noise and Milk Teeth.
14. Dan Lambton and Joe Taylor in one picture? Don’t mind if I do.
15. Damn, Wolf Alice are cool enough to call the 1975, 75.
Tonight we play in Vancouver with the 75 and Japanese house 8:20 xxx pic.twitter.com/R5oiUW27DJ— wolf alice (@wolfalicemusic) April 27, 2016
16. The moment we’ve all been waiting for… Mikey Way’s Harry Potter house.
�������������� pic.twitter.com/rUVjD2MvUc— Mikey Way (@mikeyway) April 26, 2016
And the subsequent Twitter discussion.
@Kellinquinn THE BEST— Mikey Way (@mikeyway) April 27, 2016
@JackAllTimeLow ����— Mikey Way (@mikeyway) April 27, 2016
17. Lastly, we agree.
What's your favorite moment from the past week? What'd we miss? Let us know in the comments!
Watch more: President of the 2016 APMAs: #VoteJack or #VoteAlex?