Watch new music videos from Emarosa, the Ongoing Concept and Hostile Array—plus catch the Darkness on tour. Check out the news you might have missed today below!
1. Emarosa shared a music video for their single “Blue: Reimagined.”
The track is taken from their album 131 Reimagined, which was released earlier this month.
2. The Ongoing Concept debuted a music video for their new song “You Will Go.”
The track comes from the band’s new album, Places, out Oct. 6 via Solid State Records.
3. Pittsburgh metalcore mainstays Zao debuted their new song, “The Host Has Bared Its Teeth.”
The track is taken from their latest EP, Pyrrhic Victory, out Nov. 3.
4. To celebrate the 10-year anniversary of the release of The Shepherd’s Dog, Iron & Wine are sharing eight acoustic tracks from the record.
The tracks were originally given away for free on the band’s website for a limited time, and in the same spirit, the band are offering them free of charge—but only for the next 24 hours!
5. PUP, Twin Peaks, the Flatliners and more have been announced for Fusion Shows’ tenth birthday bash.
The lineup is stacked, featuring Ratboys, Shortly, Swordfish, Vagabonds and more. Check out the full lineup, performing January 13 in Pontiac, MI, below! Tickets go on sale Friday at 10 a.m.
6. England rockers the Darkness have announced the North American leg of their Tour de Prance tour.
It kicks off March 29 in Los Angeles and wraps up in Dallas May 2. Check out the full list of cities and dates below!
7. Maryland metalcore quintet Hostile Array released the music video for their new song, “Herd Instinct.”
The track is the second single from the band’s upcoming record, set to be released in 2018.
Watch more: WATCH: Go behind the scenes of Neck Deep’s AP cover shoot!