SECTIONS

ALTERNATIVE PRESS

APTV

THE LATEST

1. Night Argent announce official release date for self-titled debut EP

Night Argent announce official release date for self-titled debut EP

Alternative pop-rock 5-piece Night Argent have announced an official release date of their self-titled debut EP.: April 22. After kicking off 2015 by winning the International Ernie Ball Battle of the Bands and spending the...

2. Sleeping With Sirens bassist to miss upcoming tour

Sleeping With Sirens bassist to miss upcoming tour

Sleeping With Sirens guitarist Justin Hills has announced that he will miss the band’s upcoming UK/Europe tour. His cites “personal/family” matters as the reason for his absence. Touring member Alex Howard will serve as his...

3. 10 adventures State Champs and Neck Deep shared on their world tour

10 adventures State Champs and Neck Deep shared on their world tour

1. Apparently, Pink Floyd’s ‘Dark Side Of The Moon’ syncs up to ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’

Apparently, Pink Floyd’s ‘Dark Side Of The Moon’ syncs up to ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’

People have been syncing up Pink Floyd’s Dark Side Of The Moon and Wizard Of Oz for years. When appropriately...

2. Halsey opens up on public-imposed “tri-bi” label: “I f*cking hate it”

Halsey opens up on public-imposed “tri-bi” label: “I f*cking hate it”

Halsey, born Ashley Nicolette Frangipane, is biracial, bisexual and has bipolar disorder. The public commonly imposes a...

3. Somos (Hopeless Records) stream new song “Reminded/Weighed Down”

Somos (Hopeless Records) stream new song “Reminded/Weighed Down”

Boston, MA's Somos are streaming a new track "Reminded/Weighed Down" off their upcoming Hopeless Records release First...

4. Andy Black, Sleeping With Sirens, WWE Superstars, more share awkward makeout soundtracks

Andy Black, Sleeping With Sirens, WWE Superstars, more share awkward makeout soundtracks

It's human nature to want to be loved. All day, every day. "Till death do us part." But, we'll settle for one single...

5. Never Shout Never get whimsical in new “Red Balloon” music video

Never Shout Never get whimsical in new “Red Balloon” music video

Check out Never Shout Never’s new, whimsical, one shot “Red Balloon” music video, a track from their latest...

6. We Are The In Crowd clarify future in new statement

We Are The In Crowd clarify future in new statement

There’s been some buzz in the We Are The In Crowd camp recently after months of quiet. In a Kerrang! interview,...

7. Note To Self: All Time Low tell us who they were in high school

Note To Self: All Time Low tell us who they were in high school

Could you imagine what All Time Low were like in high school? “Hi, I’m Alex. I’m 17 years old, and...

8. AFI, No Doubt members to form new band

AFI, No Doubt members to form new band

AFI singer Davey Havok has formed a new band with No Doubt members Tom Dumont, Tony Kanal and Adrian Young. This project...

LOAD MORE