SECTIONS

ALTERNATIVE PRESS

APTV

THE LATEST

1. Tyler Carter shares positive letter to Austin Carlile, Of Mice & Men

Tyler Carter shares positive letter to Austin Carlile, Of Mice & Men

Issues co-frontman Tyler Carter has shared an open letter to Austin Carlile and Of Mice & Men. “I've known [Carlile] since I started my career,” he wrote, “and he was one of the first people that opened his arms to me as an...

2. Secrets drop new song “Waste Away”

Secrets drop new song “Waste Away”

Ahead of their summer-long stint on Vans Warped Tour, Secrets have dropped a new track, "Waste Away." Check it out below, and let us know what you think in the comments! Read more: Secrets member looks back on Underoath’s It’s...

3. 6 on-stage proposals that will make you believe in love

6 on-stage proposals that will make you believe in love

1. William Control’s solo work being made into trilogy of movies

William Control’s solo work being made into trilogy of movies

The Control Project is partnering with Archer Sierra (Dark City Media Group) for a trilogy of movies based off of...

2. We ranked every Panic! At The Disco music video from worst to best

We ranked every Panic! At The Disco music video from worst to best

Panic! At The Disco have churned out as many great videos as they have singles (no wonder they're nominated for Best...

3. The 1975 are teasing us, Blink-182 tattoo and 20 other things you might have missed this week

The 1975 are teasing us, Blink-182 tattoo and 20 other things you might have missed this week

Through our endless scrolling and clicking, we inevitably come across a massive amount of content that doesn't...

4. Skrillex comments on “Sorry” lawsuit with video showing how the vocal melody was made

Skrillex comments on “Sorry” lawsuit with video showing how the vocal melody was made

Skrillex has come forth with a video statement regarding the lawsuit placed against himself, Justin Bieber and other artists...

5. Morrissey really is playing Riot Fest

Morrissey really is playing Riot Fest

After famed Chicago festival Riot Fest announced its lineup with Morrissey as a headliner, the Smiths singer immediately...

6. Watch Real Friends’ live-streamed album release party now!

Watch Real Friends’ live-streamed album release party now!

Real Friends are celebrating the release of their second full-length, The Home Inside My Head, right now via a YouTube...

7. Ex-Chelsea Grin guitarist releases first song from solo album with the Word Alive drummer

Ex-Chelsea Grin guitarist releases first song from solo album with the Word Alive drummer

Former Chelsea Grin guitarist Jason Richardson has released the first single from his upcoming solo album, which is due out...

8. Video plays every Emmure song at the same time, is outrageous

Video plays every Emmure song at the same time, is outrageous

Here’s something for your Friday: Someone apparently layered every Emmure song ever released and put the result online...

LOAD MORE