Alternative Press is hiring – Senior Editor
Alternative Press, the world’s leading voice in alternative music and culture, is seeking an experienced and ambitious Senior Editor to lead the brand’s editorial direction across digital and print.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the evolution and running of the editorial division. They will spearhead the delivery of a plethora of daily digital content, alongside a monthly print title, strategically blending breaking news, traffic-driving features, exclusive interviews and more.
This senior position will work in conjunction with AP’s management stakeholders to integrate the brand’s content plan within wider business developments and initiatives.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of four years’ experience managing, coordinating, editing and creating content in a fast-moving digital environment
- A deep understanding of all areas of alternative culture, from music to film, TV and beyond
- Expertise in CMS and SEO
- Immaculate standards in writing, spelling and grammar
- A bulging address book of creators and industry contacts
- A strong team ethic and can-do attitude
- Print experience is highly desirable though not essential
Location: Alternative Press is headquartered in Los Angeles, but remote working will be considered.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include any links or scans to relevant work that supports your application.