Celebrate New Year’s Eve right with the creators of New Years Day. This black-and-red dessert will help you ring in 2018 in the most perfectly Ash way.
ASH COS-JELL-O "NEW YEARS DAY" EVE CHAMPAGNE FLUTES RECIPE
Prep time: 20 minutes | Chill time: 8 hours | Total time: 8 hours 20 minutes
• 1 package blue raspberry Jell-O
• 1 package red raspberry Jell-O
• 1 package lime Jell-O
• 1 package strawberry Jell-O
• 1 package strawberry Pop Rocks
• 1 package strawberries
• 12 plastic champagne flutes
1. In large bowl, mix 1/4 cup blue raspberry, 1/4 cup red raspberry and 1/2 cup lime Jell-O.
2. Add 1 cup boiling water to mix and stir 2 minutes until dissolved.
3. Add 1 cup cold water to mix. Stir.
4. Pour black Jell-O mixture into champagne flute until half full.
5. Chill in fridge until solid, approximately four hours.
6. Slice strawberries into small pieces. Place into champagne flutes when black layer is solid.
7. Once black layer is solid, mix entire strawberry Jell-O package with 1 cup boiling water. Stir 2 minutes until dissolved.
8. Add 1 cup of cold water to mix. Stir.
9. Pour red Jell-O mixture into champagne flute until flute is full.
10. Chill in fridge until solid, approximately four hours.
11. Right before serving, top with strawberry-flavored Pop Rocks.