Brendon Urie makes couple’s wedding gift dream come true
While past fans have pondered the cost to have Urie perform at their wedding (Answer: beer), Twitter user Erica Veon just wanted to let the singer know how much he’s impacted her. Veon sent Urie an invite along with a letter on “how much his music means” to her.
In the letter, Veon asks Urie if he’ll send back his autograph as a wedding gift, and Urie (who also marked he had to regretfully decline) was happy to oblige. Check out Veon’s tweet and photo below.
“Sent this wedding invitation [with] no expectations of him coming,” Veon tweeted. “But wrote a little letter about being a fan since '05, how much his music means to me & how amazing an autograph would be as a wedding gift & YOU GUYS! Thank you”
This isn’t the first time a Panic! At The Disco fan has requested Urie’s autograph as a wedding gift. Back in November, the band’s tour manager Zack Hall shared an image of a couple’s Star Wars-themed invite for a ceremony appropriately falling on May 4.
“Hey Laura & Ryan, somehow this got sent back in the mail but we all hope you had a great wedding and may the fourth always be with you. #fanmailfromaflounder”
More on Brendon Urie fan mail
A lot of fans try to send gifts and letters to Panic! At The Disco or ask Urie to sign some items. To make sure everyone has a chance to get presents noticed, Hall shared some tips and guidelines last year.
In a series of tweets, Hall shared what he expects from fans, the presents he gets rid of, and answered some questions.
To begin with: Yes, some gifts are thrown away. Why?
However, they take pictures of the letters and artwork fans send.
He also shared that asking Urie to write lyrics can go very well if you’re lucky and the singer sees the note before his tour manager does.
And finally, Hall made a list of do’s and don’ts:
- If you want something signed and returned you need to have a self addressed prepaid envelope with your item.
- Ask for ONE thing signed. If you ask for a lot and I see it before he signs, I will throw away all but one item. (Don’t be selfish)
- Don’t send food. I will throw it away before he sees it.
- Please don’t send anything that you aren’t OK with never seeing again. (Sometimes things get lost or misplaced and sadly not everything that gets sent to him makes it to him. I go pick up all this mail and honestly I’m horrible at it, so I straight lose stuff.)
- Don’t send nudity of any kind please. (Not even as a joke.)
901 N Fairfax Ave, #176
Los Angeles, CA 90046-7203
See more: 16 memorable band photos