Last week, on Dec. 11, Cannibal Corpse guitarist Pat O’Brien was the subject of many bizarre headlines after he was arrested on burglary and assault charges following a home invasion and encounter with the police that was all triggered after a fire happened in his home.

More information has been released to the public, and according to the Tampa Bay Times, the guitarist had warned his family members of “the rapture” along with the message that “aliens have landed" hours before the incidents had occurred.

Read more: ‘Friday The 13th’ Jason Voorhees actor Steve Dash dies at 74

Following this new round of information, the source also detailed a few more severe points, including the arsenal of weapons that O'Brien had in his home during the time of his arrest.

According to a search warrant obtained by the site, after putting out the fire, marshals were able to find a stash of weapons that included almost 50 shotguns, with one of them having a barrel that was illegally sawed off, 10 semiautomatic rifles (including a few variants of AK-47s and two Uzi-style firearms,) two flamethrowers and 20 handguns.

But that's not the only things that the police found when searching through the rubble of his home.

The arsenal also included "thousands of rounds of ammunition — stored in boxes, military-style metal cans and even ammunition belts — several other weapons and weapons’ parts and three skulls."

The report didn't issue any indication on what type of skulls were actually found in the guitarist's home.

With the growing amount of weapons found in the guitarist's home, it may be worth noting that all of the weapons that he had, other than the sawed-off shotgun, were weapons that were not illegal for him to own and that he apparently possessed all of them legally, according to a report from Rolling Stone.

The arrest report also further explained the details of what happened with the guitarist.

As it was noted previously, O’Brien allegedly broke into a home that was located half a mile away from his own residence. When the people inside the home noticed his presence, they asked him “to get out of the house immediately” before O’Brien pushed one of the residents to the floor and warned them that "the rapture is coming."

However, once the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Department came to the scene of the accident, O’Brien, 53, wasn't in the home, rather, he was hiding behind a fence in the backyard of the home.

After the police asked the guitarist to surrender, he did not follow their commands to stand down and proceeded to go toward one of the officers with a knife. They were able to put him down with a taser, and he was then arrested and charged with "aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer with a deadly weapon, and burglary of an occupied dwelling with assault or battery."

On Dec. 14, it was reported that O'Brien was released from jail after he posted a bond of $50,000, per As it stands, the guitarist was charged with "burglary of an occupied dwelling, which carried a $30,000 bond, and aggravated assault of a law enforcement officer, which added another $20,000 to the amount."

Rolling Stone also reported that a judge had ordered him to undergo drug testing and alcohol testing, but that order was later dismissed.

As of right now, it is unknown how all of this will impact the band's upcoming run of tours, which include a North American supporting run with Slayer for their next round of farewell shows.

See more: Metal cartoon characters

[envira-gallery id="194728"]