AP AND REPOST TO WIN CONTEST
Dates: September 7th, 2017 to September 14th, 2017
1. INTRODUCTION. Alternative Press Magazine Inc. is offering the AP AND B.C Rich Guitars sweepstakes (the "sweepstakes"). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. TIMING. The Contest begins at 12:00 AM on September 7th, 2017 and ends at 11:59PM on September 14th, 2017. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are Eastern Standard Time ("EST").
3. ELIGIBILITY. The Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia over the age of thirteen (13). Void in U.S. Territories including Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. If the entrant is under the age of 18, the winner's parent or legal guardian must give consent for the receipt of any prize, including consent to any required releases, as specified in Section 5 of these Official Rules. Employees, directors, officers, agents and consultants of Alternative Press Magazine Inc. (collectively, the "Restricted Individuals"), their advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Contest (together with Alternative Press Magazine Inc., the "Sponsors"), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and the immediate families and persons living in the households of any Restricted Individual are not eligible to enter the Contest. The Contest shall be staged in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
4. HOW TO ENTER AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS. There is one way to enter the contest:
Fill out all necessary fields within the sweepstakes entry form available at altpress.com/contest between 12:00 AM on September 7th, 2017 and 1:59PM on September 14th, 2017. Your submission will be added to a general sweepstakes list where a winner will be selected at random. Winners are selected no later than 1 week following the last date and time of the submission deadline listed above. You will only be contacted if you are the winner of the sweepstakes.
5. RELEASES. By entering, participants release Sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, contractors, employees and agents from any responsibility and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or damages of any kind caused by participation in the Contest or in connection with acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize provided pursuant to the Contest. By accepting a prize, Contest winners also release Sponsors, their directors, officers, agents, employees, officers and consultants and their marketing and promotion agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize.
6. PRIZES. Total approximate retail value of all prizes is $349.00. Contest winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes on the prizes, as well as any and all expenses relative to participation in the Contest or incident to receiving the prize. Prize includes one (1) KKW30 Guitar:
As a pioneering icon of Speed and Thrash Metal, Kerry Kings’ Signature Series is as bold as Kerry’s music is. Excellent playability, unmistakable styling, and irreverent graphics appeal to legions of Kerry’s fans who seek the path of the Metal Master himself.
-From B.C Rich Guitars.
7. SPONSORS and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies maintain no control over the personnel, equipment, or operation of any air, water or surface carrier, ship line, bus or limousine company, transportation company, hotel, restaurant, or other person or entity furnishing service, products, or accommodations as a part of the prize packages. Sponsors are merely independent providers of the prizes and are not in any way related to the other suppliers. Sponsors shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of those suppliers or any of their agents, servants, employees, or independent contractors, (2) by any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, instrumentality, service, product, or accommodation that is owned, operated, furnished, or otherwise used by any of those suppliers, (3) by the wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee Sponsors or (4) by any cause, condition, or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsors.
8. SELECTION OF WINNERS. If sweepstakes winner(s) have not attained the age of majority in state of residence, the prize will be awarded in name of prize winner's parent or guardian. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required (including releases for any other individuals appearing in the image), the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected in Sponsor's' sole discretion. Winners must respond and collect prizes within two weeks of the first communication sent by the sweepstakes provided (Alternative Press). In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any person or email address that Sponsors determine to be in violation of any term contained in these Rules.
12. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these official rules and by the decisions of the Sponsors which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest.
13. MISCELLANEOUS. For a copy of the winners' names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before September 16th, 2017 to: Sponsor: Alternative Press, Inc., 1305 West 80th Street, STE 214; Cleveland, OH 44102