We get it. Not everyone’s into the shopping scene. But fret not, mall avoiders—we’ve made treating someone (or yourself) with a gift this weekend easy. From Panic! At The Disco earbuds to Yoda string lights, we’re listing out 26 things from Hot Topic you need in your life.
What did you add to your cart? Tell us in the comments.
1. This light camo jacket spices up any band T-shirt—it looks like you’re trying, but you actually threw it on four seconds before class.
2. These Panic! At The Disco earbuds are guaranteed to enhance your already-amazing Brendon Urie listening experience.
3. Show off your Tyler and Josh love with this chic, oversized Twenty One Pilots cardigan.
4. These Rick And Morty joggers need no description beyond that it’s Morty…On comfy pants.
5. Floral fishnet tights are the ideal goth transition into summer.
6. These white sprinkles sunglasses are a timeless addition to your summer wardrobe.
7. Carry Melanie Martinez’s perfect style with you everywhere you go with this adorable baby blocks key chain.
8. This Beauty And The Beast Belle ball gown dress allows you dress like a Disney princess in public (and not look like you're 7 years old).
9. Join the ranks at Hogwarts with this flattering Harry Potter skirt that looks great with a pair of knee high socks in the summer and tights in the winter.
10. This versatile and comfy-as-hell cardigan expresses the Disney villain in all of us.
11. Celebrate the return of Invader Zim with this cosplay hoodie, complete with “I will rule you all” written on the back.
12. This PVRIS pullover, with their classic marbled logo, is great for the final days of winter and to toss in your backpack if you get a chill during the summer.