[All Time Low Photo Credit: Willie Toledo]
A lot happens in our scene each week. In an attempt to capture what you might've missed, we gather up noteworthy moments and package them in one convenient post every weekend. Check out this week's roundup below!
1. Blink-182’s album artwork for California came to life this week. Created by street artist D*Face, the art installation premiered at Corey Hellford Gallery’s 10th Anniversary Gala exhibition, on view until September 24.
2. Moose Blood released the two-track acoustic EP Stay Beautiful, featuring reimagined versions of “Glow” and “Knuckles” from their new LP called Blush. Listen:
3. Boigirl, armed with their post-hardcore/pop-rock fusion sound, premiered the first music video in a three part series. Watch “Blame”:
4. NOFX premiered a new single and made a new music video with Funny Or Die!, and it’s, unsurprisingly, really funny. The band’s new album, First Ditch Effort, drops October 7. Watch “Oxy Mornic”:
5. Two Tongues, Chris Conley of Saves The Day and Max Bemis of Say Anything’s project, released a new song called “Truly,” which is the second single from the duo’s forthcoming album Two Tongues Too. Listen:
6. You Me At Six launched a new music video for their single “Night People.” It has an awesome vibe—watch it:
7. Here’s a melody of 70 Slipknot songs in seven minutes, featuring all of the band’s albums:
8. The Chainsmokers’ song featuring Halsey, “Closer,” which offers up that awesome “stay, and play that Blink-182 song” lyric, went platinum, and you have to see Halsey’s reaction. Watch:
Halsey on The Chainsmokers snapchat pic.twitter.com/OdtqTnzWgF
— HALSEY UPDATES (@dailyfrangipane) September 7, 2016
9. What are Creeper teasing?
Soon, the search begins. pic.twitter.com/SUpve5rz57
— C R E E P E R (@creepercultuk) September 5, 2016
I guess Have Mercy already figured it out.
— HAVE MERCY (@HaveMercyMD) September 5, 2016