While we love purple eyeshadow and black lipstick in any form, sometimes the name and packaging really take the darkness to another level.
From brands such as Jeffree Star Cosmetics to Urban Decay, there are a ton of products we love to wear but are also named to reflect our true emo souls. Check out some of the products below, and maybe you’ll find a new favorite.
1. Dagger Liquid Lipstick by Kat Von D Beauty – $20
Kat Von D is known for her witchy packaging and wide range of colors to create unique looks. This cobblestone gray lipstick is perfect when you want to look both cute and dead inside.
2. Graveyard Bath Bomb by Witch Baby Soap – $8
Not only does this bath bomb have a creepy name, but it’s in the shape of a coffin. It will give your skin the glow of a vampire, and you’ll have fun engaging in some spooky self-care.
3. Snakebite Eyeshadow by Urban Decay – $20
This shimmery brown will become a staple in your collection while also paying homage to the punk-rock piercings we know and love. An honorable mention is also the Urban Decay heavy metal glitter in the shade “punk rock,” because we couldn’t resist.
4. Redrum liquid lipstick by Jeffree Star Cosmetics – $18
Horror movie buffs need to own this classic red lipstick that honors the terrifying scene in The Shining. Not only does it give us the creeps, but it’s one of those colors that anyone can pull off.
5. PPL Eater Poser Paste by Good Dye Young – $18
6. Supernatural eyeshadow palette by Lunatick Cosmetic Labs – $35
This palette is extra spooky because it’s in the shape of a coffin, and each of the shade names is also dark. The rose-gold shades are called “Invocation,” “Myth,” “Spook,” “Reincarnation” and “Ghoulight.”
7. Blue Fungus on Corpses nail polish by My Pretty Zombie cosmetics – $8.80
This dark blue/green nail polish has one of the darkest names ever, but it truly is a stunning shade. Also, it’s vegan, so it sounds more scary and intimidating than it actually is.
8. Cruel Intentions blush by Colourpop – $8
Despite the name, this pink blush has only your best interest at hand. The formula is buildable, and it’s a classic shade you can’t go wrong throwing on any day of the week.
Read more: 12 beauty products for lazy people
9. Unshriven Dead glitter eyeshadow by Notoriously Morbid Cosmetics – $10
This is one of the most goth glitters we’ve seen on the market, and it has a killer name. The shimmery purple has flecks of green that will make you look like Halloween threw up on your face but in a good way.
10. Ghost Light creme luminizer by Rituel de Fille – $29
This cream highlighter is multifunctional so you can glow like a ghost on your eyes, cheeks and lips. It has a cool-toned pink sheen that can be either subtle or out of this world depending on how much you apply.