6. When Alex nails those high notes in “Life Of The Party”
Something tells us even LeBron would approve of his pipes.
7. Then that dark bass in “Nightmares” rolls in and you instantly get moody
But then you remember how good the song is, so you can’t actually be all that #sad.
8. When Alex asks “Who needs friends?” in “Dark Side Of Your Room,” you’re like…
Our society would be lost without them, probably.
9. When you remember that, yes, that is Tegan And Sara on “Ground Control”
10. Then you sit in the “Afterglow” of this badass album like
Because nothing else matters when Alex is giving off Queen vibes.
11. So you go and spread the good word to all of your uninformed friends
— Magda♡105 (@semijoshtomatic) June 16, 2017
Which Last Young Renegade track do you dig the most? Sound off in the comments!