One of the easiest ways to get noticed at a concert is by holding up a funny sign or wearing an awesome band T-shirt while in the crowd.
When people finally get to see one of their favorite bands live, it’s pretty normal to go all out and make signs or T-shirts because it’s part of the experience. Here are 11 T-shirts and signs spotted at concerts that were too cool, or too funny, not to share.
- These 5 Seconds Of Summer superfans were not afraid to let everyone else know their feelings about being around people.
— ;hopeless (@ladahavelkova) May 15, 2016
2. This little boy needed to let everyone know who his idol is at a Twenty One Pilots concert.
— Phoebe Melikidse (@PhoebeMeli) February 15, 2017
- These All Time Low fans challenged a 5SOS member about his fandom.
— Multifandom Queen (@teenxge5sos) September 21, 2015
- This amazing shirt for the Maine’s concert that we are mad we didn’t think of first.
— brooke (@ainsleybrooke10) November 13, 2017
I can’t stop laughing about this Official™ photo from a panic at the disco concert pic.twitter.com/v02s8X8R5G
— @nervouslapdance (@sandzedrine) June 5, 2016
6. This amazing Fall Out Boy shirt that we definitely need in our lives.
— •|i|•Ø¡+!].[ (@0hMissBeliever) June 16, 2015
7. This person’s first concert was a Palaye Royale show, and they had to let everyone know, including the band.
I’m so glad it was Palaye Royale who took my concert virginity!! pic.twitter.com/vyQrgr6YxY
— Brittany xx (@TalkFast5SOS) February 4, 2017
8. Someone got a prom date thanks to a Mayday Parade concert, so go them.
saw mayday parade, scored an awesome prom date, AND met the band?? I’d say it was a pretty successful concert pic.twitter.com/n3RSPcKi2c
— gabi (@gabiboyle) March 27, 2017
9. A tie-dye blink-182 shirt that is pretty much to die for.
— just dont 2.0 (@leanolife) May 9, 2016
— Melissa (@theorangejuiice) January 7, 2018
11. OK even though this one isn’t technically a concert sign, this person had an hour-by-hour countdown for a My Chemical Romance show in 2007. That dedication was enough to get them a spot on this list.
This was my hour by hour countdown to the 2007 My Chemical Romance concert. I miss them. pic.twitter.com/K92j8BMNcK
— Joelle (@JoeyTheNinja) June 26, 2016