Oh, Myspace, we miss you dearly.
The days of meticulously picking your top-eight friends and spending hours learning HTML to decorate your profile are long gone, but they will never be forgotten.
One of our favorite things about our profiles were the thousands of glitter graphics that could be used for every occasion. Here are 19 throwback glitter graphics from our Myspace days that will take you way back, guaranteed.
1. A My Little Pony glitter fantasy
2. The classic Playboy bunny logo because it was, for some reason, the unofficial badge of Myspace
3. For wishing everyone you know a very merry MCR Christmas
4. A welcome message to let people know what they were in for on your profile
5. To praise our favorite food to all of our friends
6. And celebrate the best holiday
7. To recognize the most emo Winnie The Pooh character
8. Who didn’t have this sarcastic bunny on their profile?
9. This was a great, not-so-subtle way to tell someone you had a crush on them
10. This Fall Out Boy gif really says it all
11. Everyone needed to spread some love to their friends every once in a while
12. Sometimes, we had to show off our bratty side
13. And let everyone know we weren’t like the other emo kids
14. Sometimes, we needed to send a cute message via rainbows and cats
15. We’re pretty sure Lisa Frank art was meant for this reason
16. To mourn the end of summer
17. Some classic roses to make our profile’s real pretty
18. This was the epitome of our style inspiration at the time
19. To celebrate the magic that is glitter itself
Did we miss any classics? Let us know in the comments.