Paramore may be back with a vengeance now, but for a while, they had their fanbase a little stir-crazy. After all, four years without an album can have any music fan starting to go a bit mad.
The upside? Lots and lots of time to make memes. And we can all benefit from that, right? Turns out the Paramore family is a funny bunch. Check out some of our favorite Paramore memes below!
1. The first step is admitting it.
me: im not emo, i never was emo, i'll never be–
paramore: riot! is 10 years old!
— ruby (@rosecoIoredgirl) June 13, 2017
2. Where do I sign up?
3. Remember when Paramore teased us before “Hard Times”?
when paramore changes their profile pictures but say nothing more pic.twitter.com/ZbEGERZ1mw
— Daniel Alejandro (@danielbndz) April 15, 2017
4. Tag yourself:
5. Not technically a meme. Still iconic.
mood: lil uzi vert jamming to ain't it fun by paramore while eating candy pic.twitter.com/8gsD7qSfSW
— j (@gIumkid) June 6, 2017
6. But how is this so on beat, though?
paramore dancing to hollaback girl pic.twitter.com/GVrwvVYCUY
— paramore dancing to (@pmoredancingto) June 8, 2017
7. Just in time for Parahoy 3. Cruisers know the struggle.
8. Me when Paramore does literally anything.
9. Feeling you on a spiritual level here, Taylor.
10. Okay, backstory: So this video is totally real, although Paramore's comment probably isn't. Apparently, Brittany is “no longer interested in Paramore.” That's cold.
And that's it! Do you have a favorite Paramore meme that we missed? Be sure to leave it in the comments.
Watch more: APMAs 2015: Hayley Williams wins Best Vocalist presented by AXS TV