Dashboard Confessional are celebrating 20 years in the best way possible by announcing a career-spanning compilation and an intimate anniversary tour.
Check out the details below!
Today, Dashboard announced a 20th celebration tour that will kick off early next year and travel throughout intimate rooms across the U.S.
The band will perform The Places You Have Come to Feat the Most and A Mark, A Mission, A Brand, A Scar in their entirety on subsequent nights in select cities. All other dates will include a mixture of songs from both albums.
Supporting the band on tour will be The Get Up Kids and Piebald on select dates.
General tickets will go on sale Friday, Sept. 20 at 10:00 a.m. local time. Citi cardmembers will have presale access beginning Tuesday, Sept. 17 at 10:00 a.m. local time through Thursday, Sept. 19 at 10:00 p.m. local time.
Furthermore, Dashboard announced their first-ever career-spanning compilation album, The Best Of The Best Ones.
The album will be released Jan. 31, 2020 and include a collection of the band’s most beloved songs across all seven studio albums.
Pre-orders for the compilation album are available here. You can view the full tracklist below.
The Best Ones Of The Best Ones tracklist:
1. Screaming Infidelities (The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most)
2. The Swiss Army Romance (The Swiss Army Romance)
3. Again I Go Unnoticed (The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most)
4. Saints and Sailors (The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most)
5. The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most (The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most)
6. Hands Down (So Impossible)
7. So Impossible (So Impossible)
8. The Best Deceptions (MTV Unplugged)
9. The Sharp Hint Of New Tears (MTV Unplugged)
10. The Brilliant Dance (MTV Unplugged)
11. Drowning (The Drowning)
12. Ghost Of A Good Thing (A Mark, A Mission, A Brand, A Scar)
13. Don’t Wait (Dusk and Summer)
14. Stolen (Dusk and Summer)
15. So Long, So Long (Dusk and Summer)
16. Vindicated (Dusk and Summer)
17. Fever Dreams (The Shade Of Poison Trees)
18. Belle Of The Boulevard (Alter the Ending)
19. We Fight (Crooked Shadows)
20. Heart Beat Here (Crooked Shadows)
Vocalist Chris Carrabba also relaunched Dashboard’s official fan club while announcing the launch of the official Dashboard Confessional Reverb Shop.
The shop will sell guitars, amps, effects pedals and more that were used to write, record, and perform nearly every album.
The official launch date is slated for Sept. 23, but you can catch a preview at the gear here.
Catch Dashboard on tour early next year at the cities and dates listed below!
Dashboard Confessional tour dates:
02/04 – Dallas, TX @ House Of Blues*
02/05 – Austin, TX @ Stubb’s*
02/07 – Phoenix, AZ @ Van Buren*
02/08 – Anaheim, CA @ House Of Blues*
02/11 – San Diego, CA @ Observatory North Park*
02/14 – Los Angeles, CA @ The Wiltern*
02/15 – San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore* %
02/16 – San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore* +
02/18 – Seattle, WA @ The Showbox*
02/19 – Portland, OR @ Crystal Ballroom*
02/21 – Salt Lake City, UT @ The Depot*
02/22 – Denver, CO @ Ogden*
02/23 – Kansas City, MO @ Truman^
02/25 – Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue^
02/26 – Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave^
02/28 – Chicago, IL @ House Of Blues^ %
02/29 – Chicago, IL @ House Of Blues^ +
03/03 – Detroit, MI @ St. Andrews %
03/04 – Detroit, MI @ St. Andrews +
03/06 – Columbus, OH @ Express Live^
03/07 – Pittsburgh, PA @ Stage AE
03/10 – New York, NY @ Webster Hall^ %
03/11 – New York, NY @ Webster Hall^ +
03/13 – Sayreville, NJ @ Starland Ballroom^
03/14 – Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club^ %
03/15 – Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club^ +
03/17 – Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre Of Living Arts^ %
03/18 – Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre Of Living Arts^ +
03/20 – Boston, MA @ Paradise^ %
03/21 – Boston, MA @ Paradise^ +
03/26 – Orlando, FL @ House Of Blues^
03/27 – Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade^
03/28 – Nashville, TN @ Ryman Auditorium^
% Performing The Places You Have Come to Fear The Most
+ Performing A Mark, A Mission, A Brand, A Scar
Performing a mix of songs from both albums on all other dates
* Support from Piebald
^ Support from The Get Up Kids