[Photo by: Stand Atlantic/Brandon Lung]
Catch Foo Fighters on tour next year—plus, watch a new music video from Hundredth. Check out the news you might have missed today below!
1. Foo Fighters will be headed back across the pond in summer 2018.
After much teasing, Foo Fighters have announced the details of their massive UK shows to take place next summer, with tickets going on sale Oct. 20.
— Foo Fighters (@foofighters) October 12, 2017
6/13 – Manchester Etihad Stadium
6/22 – London Stadium
6/23 – London Stadium
2. We Came As Romans have shared a preview of the opening track of their new album, Cold Like War.
The song is titled “Vultures With Clipped Wings,” and their new album will be available Oct. 20.
3. Hundredth debuted their new music video for “Shy Vein.”
”Shy Vein” is taken from the band’s newest album RARE, which made its debut this summer.
4. Stand Atlantic released behind-the-scenes footage from their “Sidewinder” music video.
Thought we’d share a cute lil BTS vid of our shoot for the Sidewinder music video. Have a nice day, we’re awkward ��
— Stand Atlantic (@StandAtlantic) October 12, 2017
The band’s Sidewinder EP was released last month via Rude Records.
5. Limbs debuted the title track from their forthcoming EP, Sleep.
Sleep is set to be released Oct. 27 via Equal Vision.
6. It's been announced that ROCKTOPIA will rock Broadway for six epic weeks.
The musical will be hitting Broadway March 20 through April 29. The musical celebrates the “fusion of the best rock songs of the past century” with classical music, showcasing the work of innovators including Mozart, Journey, Handel, U2, Tchaikovsky, Heart, Beethoven, Journey, Foreigner, Rachmaninoff, Queen, Copland, The Who and more. Tickets go on sale Monday, Nov. 13 here.
Watch more: Your fave bands explain what emo means to them—watch