Hear new songs from Kississippi and Forever Came Calling—plus, watch a new music video from Phoebe Bridgers. Check out the news you might have missed today below!
1. Kississippi announced their signing to SideOneDummy Records.
Kississippi, the indie-pop writing project of musician and visual artist Zoe Reynolds, released their forthcoming album’s first single, “Cut Yr Teeth,” a bold ode to confidence in the face of trauma.
2. Marmozets shared their new song “Major System Error.”
It's the third new track to be released from their hugely anticipated new album Knowing What You Know Now, set to be released January 26th.
3. Now, Now announced additional headlining shows for next year.
We are adding some more headlining shows for next year. Can’t wait to see you guys. We miss you. �� Tickets available Friday at Noon. pic.twitter.com/tkA3BK52q0
— Now, Now (@nownowband) December 11, 2017
Tickets will be available Friday at noon.
4. Knuckle Puck and Real Friends announced that Homesafe will be joining them on the second night of their holiday showcase.
— Knuckle Puck (@KnucklePuckIL) December 11, 2017
Free Throw will also be performing as support, with Hot Mulligan and This Wild Life supporting the first of the two night extravaganza.
5. Phoebe Bridgers released a music video for “Would You Rather.”
The track features a duet with Conor Oberst, who costars in the music video.
6. Forever Came Calling made their return with the new song “Kansas City,” featuring Nick Thompson of Hit The Lights.
”This song is for us and anyone who has lost someone that can’t be replaced. Share this with your friends, listen to the words, and remember to always speak your love,” the band said on the track.
7. Alice In Chains announced their first headlining shows of 2018.
— Alice in Chains (@AliceInChains) December 11, 2017
Tickets go on sale Friday.
Watch more: Your fave bands’ favorite Christmas movies are…