Members of Korn, System Of A Down, Bring Me The Horizon, Avenged Sevenfold and more have been tabbed for Linkin Park's upcoming Chester Bennington tribute concert at the Hollywood Bowl on Friday, Oct. 27.
Linkin Park announced the tribute show last week—it will be the first time the band have performed since Bennington's unexpected death in July. Here are the artists that will be involved in the show, according to Theprp.com:
• Jonathan Davis (Korn)
• Daron Malakian (System Of A Down)
• Shavo Odadjian (System Of A Down)
• John Dolmayan (System Of A Down)
• Oliver Sykes (Bring Me The Horizon)
• M. Shadows (Avenged Sevenfold)
• Synyster Gates (Avenged Sevenfold)
• Machine Gun Kelly
• Ryan Key (ex-Yellowcard)
Additionals details are expected to follow shortly in regard to the complete lineup of the concert, which is being billed as Linkin Park And Friends Celebrate Life In Honor Of Chester Bennington. Check out the concert poster below.
Watch more: Frank Zummo's drum tribute to Chester Bennington