Lisa Frank hotel unveils booking for rainbow-filled 90s paradise
It’s filled with unicorns, dolphins and more.October 9, 2019
If you love rainbows, animals and everything Lisa Frank, you need to book a stay at this new hotel inspired by the iconic 90s icon.
Hotels.com has collaborated with the designer to create an experience that guests can stay at for a limited-time only this month.
The Lisa Frank hotel is located in Los Angeles in the Barsala penthouse. The entire suite is decked out with Frank’s bold and signature animal prints and rainbows.
If you’re lucky enough to actually get a room at the place, you get a lot in return. You can read about the amenities below.
- “Hang with their BFFs in a lounge area with a rainbow window display and a larger-than-life mural complete with Lisa Frank’s unforgettable characters (bunnies, bears, and puppies galore!)
- Sleep in a dream-worthy light-up canopy bed fitted with Lisa Frank bedding and a neon unicorn night light
- Shower with Lisa Frank’s dolphins and dry off with Lisa Frank bath towels in a bathroom decked out with an colorful LED rainbow shower
- Chow down in a cheetah-print kitchen complete with a minibar stocked with snacks that will transport taste buds in a flavorful ‘90s time machine (yes, there will be Planters Cheez Balls)
- Pen a letter to your BFF with Lisa Frank pencils, folders and trapper keepers, all located in the office area of the flat
- Kick back in Hotels.com x Lisa Frank sleepwear including a robe, slipper set and eye mask for each guest”
You can check out some amazing photos of the decor, amenities and more below.
You can officially start booking a room on Oct. 11 for stays from that day until the 27th. It costs about $199 per night. More booking information is available here.
UPDATE: OCT. 11, 5:40 P.M. ET.
As of today, Oct. 11, Hotels.com has revealed the room is officially sold out.
“Just like your favorite ’90s boyband concert, the #HotelsxLisaFrank room is SOLD OUT!,” the wrote on Twitter.
— Hotels.com Help (@hotelscomhelp) October 11, 2019
Speaking of Lisa Frank, there is a new collection of cases for your phone, laptop and more inspired by the 90s designer.
CASETiFY just collaborated with the designer for a series of cases that make your phone look like it’s covered with stickers.
There are cases for iPhones, iPads and MacBooks as well as Apple Watch bands, charging pads and ring holders. The items range from about $20 to $75.
CASETiFY unveiled the collection on Twitter.
— Casetify (@Casetify) August 29, 2019
You can shop for all the cases here.
What do you think of the Lisa Frank hotel? Sound off in the comments down below!