nothing,nowhere. have canceled this weekend’s appearance at the Reading & Leeds festival.
Read more: nothing,nowhere. cancel upcoming tour
Per a report from Rocksound, the rapper has canceled this weekend’s appearance at the Reading & Leeds festival as he continues seeking treatment for his mental health issues.
The news of the act no longer appearing at the festival follows nothing,nowhere. mastermind Joe Mulherin’s cancelation of the group’s headlining tour last July, where mental health was cited as the reason for the tour’s cancelation.
You can read the rapper’s original statement below:
“our tour is cancelled,” the statement reads. “I’ve been battling severe anxiety and depression and decided the best option is to leave for a while and seek professional help I’m sorry,” he added. “see you soon when I am feeling better.”
our tour is cancelled
i’ve been battling severe
anxiety and depression
and decided the best option
is to leave for a while
and seek professional help
see you soon when i am feeling better.
— nothing,nowhere. (@nothingnowhere) July 30, 2018
The rapper was scheduled to appear on the Pit stage this Saturday at Reading, and this Sunday at Leeds.
If you or someone you know is struggling with mental illness, there is help to be found. Please consider these online resources and talk to your regular doctor about your symptoms:
- MentalHealth.gov – Get Immediate Help
- ImAlive – Online Crisis Network
- International Association For Suicide Prevention – Resources
- The Anxiety And Depression Association Of America
- The National Alliance On Mental Illness
- American Psychiatric Association – Finding Help
- National Institute Of Mental Health
- American Psychological Association – Psychologist locator