Stick To Your Guns give an incredible acoustic performance, Grayscale breaks 1 million plays on Spotify and Ghost Atlas debuts a new single. Check out all of this and other news you might have missed today, below.
1. Ghost Atlas debuts new single “Mirror Room”
Ghost Atlas is the alt-rock persona of ERRA's Jesse Cash, who's full-length album All is in sync and there's nothing left to sing about drops independently on Nov 17. Check out his newest single “Mirror Room” which aired on BBC Radio 1 below and be sure to pre-order the album here.
2. Stick To Your Guns give acoustic performance of “The Reach for Me: 'Forgiveness of Self'”
Stick To Your Guns' Jesse Barnett performed the track in the basement of the Exclaim! office, and it has us eager for a full acoustic EP. Give the track a listen below!
3. New Found Glory give us a glimpse at what it's like to really play a gig
New Found Glory recently uploaded a video titled “Live in London” which features five songs from their Sticks And Stones/Self-Titled album show at Kentish Town Forum. Raw footage and a sick crowd make this one video you HAVE to watch.
4. Artists behind Brand New's packaging and designs create book
Morning Breath, Inc. is a Brooklyn-based boutique design studio whose collaborators include many top-name artists like Brand New, Jay Z and Foo Fighters. “By the Skin of Our Teeth: The Art and Design of Morning Breath” is a visual history of the studio available for pre-order on Amazon.
— Brand New (@brandnewrock) October 23, 2017
5. Grayscale's “Atlantic” breaks 1 million Spotify plays
— Grayscale (@GrayscalePA) October 23, 2017
6. Chris Farren and Jeff Rosenstock cover Rob Zombie in a spooktacular Stereogum session
Stereogum transformed their stage into a creepy display of Halloween epicness, making it the perfect setting for Chris Farren and Jeff Rosenstock to perform a cover of Rob Zombie's “Dragula.”
Watch more: APMAs 2015: New Found Glory perform “Vicious Love” with Hayley Williams