Sworn In announced their highly anticipated third album and we also have new music from Muse, along with new music videos from Memphis May Fire and Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness.
Check out the news you might have missed today below!
1. Sworn In have announced their third album, All Smiles, along with releasing the first single from that album. Listen to “Make it Hurt” below!
All Smiles will be released on June 30 with presales going live tonight at midnight EST. Sworn In will be playing the entire Vans Warped Tour on the Mutant South Stage.
1. MAKE IT HURT
2. DON'T LOOK AT ME
3. ALL SMILES
5. MIRROR FEAR
7. CRY BABY
8. THE SMILING KNIFE
9. DREAD ALL
10. CLOSER TO ME
11. CROSS MY HEART
2. Muse released a new track with an accompanying music video for “Dig Down.” Check it out below!
“When I was writing this song, I was looking to counteract the current negativity in the world and give inspiration, optimism and hope to people to fight for the causes they believe in; that as individuals we can choose to change the world if we want to,” commented vocalist Matt Bellamy on the new single.
3. Memphis May Fire released a new music video for “Sever The Ties.” Check out the video below!
The song is taken from their 2016 album, This Light I Hold, and features footage of the band performing live.
4. All Get Out announced a summer tour featuring dates with Taking Back Sunday and Every Time I Die. Check out the complete list of dates below!
This tour is in support of their 2016 release, Nobody Likes A Quitter. Tickets for this tour can be found here.
07/27 – Phoenix, AZ – Rebel Lounge
07/28 – Los Angeles, CA – Hi Hat
07/29 – Fullerton, CA – Programme
07/30 – San Diego, CA – House Of Blues
08/01 – San Francisco, CA – Cafe Du Nord
08/03 – Portland, OR – Crystal Ballroom*
08/04 – Seattle, WA – Showbox at The Market*
08/06 – Boise, ID – The Knitting Factory*
08/07 – Salt Lake City, UT – The Complex*
08/08 – Denver, CO – The Summit Music Hall*
08/09 – Lincoln, NE – The Bourbon Theater*
08/10 – Minneapolis, MN – First Ave*
08/12 – Grand Rapids, MI – The Intersection*
08/13 – Pontiac, MI – Crofoot Ballroom*
08/14 – Cincinnati, OH – Bogart's*
08/15 – Cleveland, OH – House Of Blues*
08/16 – Pittsburgh, PA – Stage AE*
08/18 – Utica, NY – Saranac Brewery*
08/19 – Buffalo, NY – Waiting Room*
08/20 – Cambridge, MA – Middle East Club
08/22 – Philadelphia, PA – Kung Fu Necktie
08/23 – Brooklyn, NY – Knitting Factory
08/24 – Washington, DC – DC9
08/25 – Carrboro, NC – Cat's Cradle
08/26 – Atlanta, GA – Vinyl
* = w/ Taking Back Sunday and Every Time I Die
5. Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness released a new video for “So Close” that's out of this world. Give it a watch below!
This single comes to us from Zombies on Broadway. McMahon had this to say about the single, “What happens when two space obsessed outsiders cross paths on a sweltering Brooklyn afternoon? An epic dance party, of course. Step into your spacesuits and head out of this world for my new music video for 'So Close.”
6. Jule Vera announced their debut album, Waiting On The Sun, along with releasing a new single from the album. Listen to “Something Good” below!
Waiting On The Sun will be released June 16 via Weekday Records. This debut album will also include “Lifeline” which was released earlier in the year. You'll also be able to catch Jule Vera on the Vans Warped Tour all summer long!
01) Show Me
02) Something Good
03) 10000 Hours
04) Bad Company
06) Porch Swing
07) Cruel Life
10) Can't Help
7. WSTR released a new music video for “Eastbound & Down.” Check it out below!
“Eastbound & Down” comes from WSTR's debut album Red, Green or Inbetween.
8. Hundredth released a new single from their upcoming album Rare. Listen to “Suffer” below!
Rare will be released through Hopeless Records on June 16.
9. '68 released a new music video for “The Workers Are Few.” Check out the video below!
“The Workers Are Few” comes from their upcoming album Two Parts Viper which will be released June 2 through Cooking Vinyl. '68 are currently on tour with Wage War and Every Time I Die.
Watch more: Mayday Parade, Broadside & more Play “This Or That?”