If you enjoy the color purple and all things kooky, then this is the ideal menu for you. Check it out below!
“To celebrate the Halloween season, we welcome The Addams Family into our house,” Alisa Gmelich, VP Marketing at IHOP explains.
“The quirkiness of The Addams Family matches our own playfulness as a brand, so a partnership with MGM’s Addams Family movie felt like a great fit. Now, guests can pair an afternoon at the movies with our Addams Family-inspired menu – and a great Kids Eat Free offer – that is as kooky as it is delicious.”
Available now through Nov. 3, these new kooky menu items are the perfect treat for the whole family this Halloween.
You can check out the new menu items below:
- Wednesday’s Web-Cakes: Fluffy, signature Buttermilk pancakes topped with cupcake icing, webbed with HERSHEY’S Chocolate Syrup and topped with violet whipped topping.
- Gomez’ Green Chili Omelette: Marinated pulled pork, Jack & cheddar cheeses, fire-roasted peppers and onions, and green chile verde sauce topped with sour cream.
- Uncle Fester’s Chocolate Ice Scream Shake: A haunted house-made HERSHEY’S chocolate ice cream shake with violet whipped topping.
- Morticia’s Haunted Hot Chocolate: Toasted marshmallow hot chocolate topped with violet whipped topping and a drizzle of HERSHEY’S Chocolate Syrup.
- Kooky Kids Combo: A Wednesday’s Web-Cakes served with one scrambled egg, one bacon strip and one pork sausage link.
Catch a glimpse of these spooky treats in the video below!
Will you be trying these new Addams Family-inspired treats at IHOP? Sound off in the comments below!
See more: 11 most emo snacks of all time