Thursday's Geoff Rickly, Zena Rd. (the latest solo project of Texas Is The Reason's Garrett Klahn) and Terrible Things are currently planning house shows in the northeast for late November to early December. Following the initial run of shows, Terrible Things and Zena Rd. will continue on their own extended tour of houses through most of December, while Rickly has separate touring plans being lined up for the remainder of December.
Anyone interested in hosting Geoff, Garrett, and Fred can read more information from the press release:
“1. Spaces should be able to comfortably hold 50-60 people, ideally in a large living room or finished basement. The space must be large enough for an 8 by 10 footprint to allow for a 3 piece rock band. Terrible Things will provide a PA and play as a band while Garret and Geoff will play solo acoustic.
2. Tickets will be sold ahead of time with no tickets sold at the door. You won’t have to deal with any money; you’ll only need to check that people who arrive are on the list of names we send you.
3. Hosts are allowed to have an additional 5 guests attend the show. If you have other friends who’d like to attend, you can direct them to the ticket link for the show.
4. You will not need to provide any equipment other than a chair for each person to sit on while they play.
5. Your home address will not be promoted or published, and only given to ticket buyers 24 hours ahead of the scheduled show.
6. There will be no opening acts in addition to those listed.
If you are interested, please email [email protected] and make the subject your City, and State. Please include a few photos of your space as well as your address in the email.
If we are able to book a show, you’ll hear from us as soon as possible.
After we have the tour sorted, we will announce the dates and cities and let people know where to buy tickets.
People outside the Northeast, stay tuned. There’s a good chance we’ll bring some variation of this to your part of the country shortly.”