YouTube will be hosting a development program for indie/punk rock bands to learn more about effect using video service to build their online presence. Participants selected by YouTube will be invited to a four-day training and production session at the YouTube Space LA and will be given professional production resources for their next video. The band will also receive a $3,000 travel stipend. Read some of the requirements below:
· Must be an independent punk rock band based in the US and Canada.
· Application [will provide link by tomorrow] due 9/20
· Selected participants will get access to the YouTube Space LA and production resources to shoot their next video
· Band must have an active YouTube channel with more than 100 and less than 5,000 subscribers
· Each band will receive a $3,000 stipend to cover travel and any additional props for the video
· Each band must produce at least one video as a part of this program
· Each band will have access to a director, crew, filming equipment, post-production resources at the YouTube Space LA to shoot their next video
· Questions? [email protected]
Follow YouTube for more updates on their Twitter.