Ryan Ross plays Panic! At The Disco deep cut for the first time since 2011
Ross performed “Northern Downpour” at a gig in Arizona that he performed with the Dead End Kids Club, alongside Z Berg of the Young Veins. The group is a collective of musicians who perform informal shows in the style of school dances across North America.
The band are currently on the group’s 1st Annual Fall Ball, which is where Ross decided to treat the crowd with a rarely-heard Panic! At The Disco song.
The P!ATD track has been retired from the group’s setlist since 2011 when they last performed it on March 1 of that year in Los Angeles. Now, Ross has brought it out of retirement, and it’s the first time a member of Panic! At The Disco has performed it live since.
The track was also one of the last songs that Ross wrote while he was still in the group. He left P!ATD in 2009 for creative differences.You can see some fan-captured footage of Ross performing the throwback Panic! track below.
You can see the remaining dates for the Dead End Kids Club’s tour below and grab tickets here. .
10/03 — Dallas, TX @ Three Links
10/05 — Oklahoma City, OK @ 89th Street Collective
10/06 — Kansas City, MO @ Encore at Uptown
10/08 — Denver, CO @ Lost Lake Lounge
10/13 — Los Angeles, CA @ The Echo
10/28 — San Francisco, CA @ Cafe Du Noro
The Frozen 2 soundtrack will feature seven original songs by Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez along with an original score by Christophe Beck.
Stars Idina Menzel, Kristen Bell, Josh Gad, Jonathan Groff and Evan Rachel Wood, will perform new tracks such as “Into the Unknown” and “Show Yourself.”
Recruited for the end-credit artists, Panic! At The Disco will cover “Into the Unknown” while Weezer will tackle “Lost in the Woods.”
Kacey Musgraves has also signed on to put her own spin onto a Frozen 2 track.
The soundtrack will be released Nov. 15, ahead of the film’s Nov. 22 debut. Pre-orders and presaves are currently available here.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Check out a new look at Disney’s <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Frozen2?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Frozen2</a>, featuring the brand-new song “Into The Unknown.” <a href="https://t.co/nNPUu3wIUj">pic.twitter.com/nNPUu3wIUj</a></p>— Walt Disney Studios (@DisneyStudios) <a href="https://twitter.com/DisneyStudios/status/1178670839471968256?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 30, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Frozen 2 soundtrack listing:
- “All Is Found,” performed by Evan Rachel Wood
2. “Some Things Never Change,” performed by Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Josh Gad and Jonathan Groff
3. “Into the Unknown,” performed by Idina Menzel (feat. AURORA)
4. “When I Am Older,” performed by Josh Gad
5. “Reindeer(s) Are Better Than People (Cont.),” performed by Jonathan Groff
6. “Lost in the Woods,” performed by Jonathan Groff
7. “Show Yourself,” performed by Idina Menzel and Evan Rachel Wood
8. “The Next Right Thing,” performed by Kristen Bell
9. “Into the Unknown,” performed by Panic! At the Disco (end credits)
10. “All Is Found,” performed by Kacey Musgraves (end credits)
11. “Lost in the Woods,” performed by Weezer (end credits)
What do you think of Ryan Ross bringing this Panic! At The Disco track out of retirement? Sound off in the comments down below!
See more: 10 most iconic music video looks