Turnover make us nostalgic for summer in new music video and other news you might have missed today
Watch new music from Royal Blood and Franz Ferdinand—plus, check out Marmozets' rescheduled tour dates. Check out the news you might have missed today below!
1. Greta Van Fleet to release a double EP, From The Fires.
It’s due out Nov. 10 and features four new recordings as well as four critically-acclaimed tracks from the band’s breakout EP Black Smoke Rising.
2. Royal Blood debuted their music video for “How Did We Get So Dark?”
“How Did We Get So Dark?” is the title track for their most recent record, out now.
3. French Metalcore outfit Out Of My Eyes has just announced their first tour in support for their forthcoming album.
The five day short tour will take place in UK in late January and will be the first of several planned tours throughout the year. The band's label debut will be released in early 2018.
4. Franz Ferdinand anounced their new album, Always Ascending.
The band released the title track of their fifth studio album as well, with their new record due out Feb. 9.
5. Northlane debuted an acoustic version of their track “Solar.”
The track is taken from the band's most recent album, Mesmer, which is out now.
6. Marmozets have announced rescheduled dates following yesterday’s tour postponement.
The band explained that vocalist Becca MacIntyre has developed Bronchitis and a respiratory infection.
7. Trivium debuted a new music video for "Thrown Into The Fire."
The track is taken from the album The Sin And The Sentence, available now via Roadrunner Records.
8. Turnover released their music video for "Super Natural."
"Super Natural" is taken from the band's new album Good Nature, out now via Run For Cover Records.
9. Killswitch Engage frontman Jesse Leach shared a cover of Minor Threat's "Salad Days."
Leach covered the hardcore classic for the upcoming xXx Fanzine (1983-1988) Hardcore & Punk in the Eighties compilation, out Nov. 10.
Watch more: Go behind the scenes of Ash Costello’s AP cover photo shoot