Judas Priest share statement about Ozzy Osbourne postponing tour again
Earlier this year, Osbourne had to delay his entire No More Tours II 2019 tour following injuries he received from falling in his Los Angeles home while battling pneumonia. That fall “aggravated years-old injuries” from an ATV accident that occurred in 2003.
However, he’s had to further postpone his upcoming European and UK run because his recovery is taking a bit longer than expected, he told fans in a video posted Wednesday to Twitter.
In the video, he spoke about his fall and resulting neck surgeries.
“They thought I was dead but I’ve come back again,” he said. “I’m not dying. I am recovering. It’s just taking a little bit longer than everyone thought it would. I’m bored stiff.”
He also added that even though those dates are postponed, his upcoming North American tour is still on.
“I can’t wait to get off my ass and get going again, but you’re just going to have to be a bit more patient,” he continued. “When I do come back on the American tour, I want to be 100 percent ready to come out and knock your socks off”
He also added that he has a new album on the way, which he recorded with Post Malone’s producer.
“I sincerely thank you for your patience, your loyalty, I love you now will you fuck off and let me get better,” he said to the fans.You can see Ozzy Osbourne’s full video below.
Now, Judas Priest has released a statement about the run being delayed again.“We are very grateful for the rock solid support from our wonderful UK & European fans as Ozzy gets well and strong - the UK/European tour will showcase the very best British Metal from the ones that started it all and we proudly look forward to celebrating our 50 Heavy Metal Years together with you!” the band wrote on their website.
See more: The 11 most punk films of all time