Watch Andy Black and Juliet Simms cover Adele’s “When We Were Young” in stunning new videoJuly 14, 2017
Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 is here, and Andy Black and Juliet Simms have given us a special treat for the album's release: A dreamy music video of their cover of Adele’s “When We Were Young.”
Give it a watch below!
Fearless Records’ Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 features contributions from State Champs, Dance Gavin Dance, New Years Day and many, many more.
Check out the full track listing, and watch the romantic music video featuring Andy Black and Juliet Simms, below!
Not to mention, Black will be hosting the 2017 APMAs, which will be taking place next Monday, July 17 in Cleveland, OH. See how you can stream the event for free here!
Plus, the AP 350 cover star talks about everything, from his upcoming debut on the silver screen in American Satan, produced by Sumerian Records founder Ash Avildsen, to the wisecracking on his Patreon-funded talk show, The Andy Show—not to mention to his position front-and-center hosting this year’s APMAs. This month’s issue is your essential guide to the scene’s biggest night, and you can pick up a copy below!
1. State Champs – “Stitches” originally performed by Shawn Mendes
2. Dance Gavin Dance – “That's What I Like” originally performed by Bruno Mars
3. New Years Day – “Gangsta” originally performed by Kehlani
4. The Amity Affliction – “Can't Feel My Face” originally performed by The Weeknd
5. Andy Black (feat. Juliet Simms) – “When We Were Young” originally performed by Adele
6. Grayscale – “Love Yourself” originally performed by Justin Bieber
7. Capsize – “Fake Love” originally performed by Drake
8. Boston Manor – “Heathens” originally performed by Twenty One Pilots
9. Eat Your Heart Out – “Shape Of You” originally performed by Ed Sheeran
10. The Plot In You – “Let It Go” originally performed by James Bay
11. Ice Nine Kills – “I Don't Wanna Live Forever” originally performed by ZAYN & Taylor Swift
12. Seaway – “Closer” originally performed by The Chainsmokers (feat. Halsey)
13. Too Close To Touch – “In The Name Of Love” originally performed by Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha
What are your thoughts on Andy and Juliet's cover of Adele? Let us know in the comments below!
Watch more: Andy Biersack prepares to host the 2017 Journeys #APMAS