In a new interview with CinemaBlend, Moretz was asked about how she related to Wednesday’s dark and rebellious character.
“I think everyone has their rebellion in life, everyone has their moment,” Moretz said. “To me, it was singing to My Chemical Romance and pretending I was a member of the black parade for awhile.”
You can see Moretz’s interview below.
The Addams Family drops in-theaters tomorrow. The film recently revealed a song “My Family” from its soundtrack, which features Snoop Dogg, Migos, Karol G and Rock Mafia. It came with a lyric video of sorts that features scenes from the film. You can see that down below.
Also, check out the trailer for The Addams Family below as well.
More The Addams Family news
Fittingly enough, it’s called a Spooky Clack Cherry ICEE, and it’s actually black.
AMC unveiled the news of the deliciously dark treat on Twitter.
— AMC Theatres (@AMCTheatres) September 9, 2019
The ICEE is available at participating theaters for a limited time, according to the AMC website.
AMC is far from the only company rolling out some specialty creepy menu items in honor of the upcoming film.
“To celebrate the Halloween season, we welcome The Addams Family into our house,” Alisa Gmelich, VP Marketing at IHOP explains.
“The quirkiness of The Addams Family matches our own playfulness as a brand, so a partnership with MGM’s Addams Family movie felt like a great fit. Now, guests can pair an afternoon at the movies with our Addams Family-inspired menu – and a great Kids Eat Free offer – that is as kooky as it is delicious.”
Available now through Nov. 3, these new kooky menu items are the perfect treat for the whole family this Halloween.
You can check out the new menu items below:
- Wednesday’s Web-Cakes: Fluffy, signature Buttermilk pancakes topped with cupcake icing, webbed with HERSHEY’S Chocolate Syrup and topped with violet whipped topping.
- Gomez’ Green Chili Omelette: Marinated pulled pork, Jack & cheddar cheeses, fire-roasted peppers and onions, and green chile verde sauce topped with sour cream.
- Uncle Fester’s Chocolate Ice Scream Shake: A haunted house-made HERSHEY’S chocolate ice cream shake with violet whipped topping.
- Morticia’s Haunted Hot Chocolate: Toasted marshmallow hot chocolate topped with violet whipped topping and a drizzle of HERSHEY’S Chocolate Syrup.
- Kooky Kids Combo: A Wednesday’s Web-Cakes served with one scrambled egg, one bacon strip and one pork sausage link.
Catch a glimpse of these spooky treats in the video below!
What do you think about Moretz saying My Chemical Romance helped her embody Wednesday Addams? Sound off in the comments down below!